Your privacy is important to us at Whitnash Sports and Social Club.
You can read our full policy here: WSSC Data Privacy & Protection Policy
Sharing of your data
We do not share the information we hold about you with any outside organisations.
We store your details in electronic and in paper form within the UK.
What data do we hold?
It is a requirement of your membership with the club that we store your full name, home address, telephone number, gender, date of birth and if you have one your email address. We also record which sections of the club you are members of.
How do we use your data?
- We use your data to advise you about membership renewal
- Events being held at the club
- To contact next of kin in an emergency
- To notify you of General Meetings of the club to which all members are invited.
- To identify the winner of the weekly random membership draw and other similar competitions
Rights to access to your data
You can have a full copy of the data we hold about you by emailing the Club Secretary email@example.com
Correcting your information
If you believe the data we hold is incorrect or out-of-date then please contact the Club Secretary by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of data
Unless you expressly ask us to do otherwise we will delete all data we hold you within six months of your membership expiring.